Of course, with Yvonne Mamer orchestrating the event it was destined for success. Yvonne has been a great volunteer member of the Nutana Community Association for several terms, we will miss her on our Executive. It seems fitting that her last Sweep was a sunny day and that there were so many volunteers out to help. Special thanks to Yvonne and all be the best to you.
And of course a great big, big THANK YOU to our event sponsors:
- Affinity Credit Union provides funding and personnel,
- the Tim Hortons at 8th and Broadway for coffee and Tim Bits,
- Extra Foods on Broadway,
- Custom Courier sent a group of helpers
- Loraas Disposal services, the trucks, the drivers and the bins make this work
- The City of Saskatoon had a fantatic on-site manager
We appreciate your community spirit and your support for this project. Nutana looks better when we all work together.
For all the volunteers who brought trucks, cleaned the parks, loaded bins with debris and cooked hot dogs, pat yourself on the back, it was a job well done. And to everyone who got out and cleaned their alley, hats off to you too!